The best photo editing app for Android is Snapseed. There are a couple of reasons for this:
- It’s completely free.
- It’s owned by Google so its backed by a reputed brand.
- It doesn’t lag or cause any sort of errors on your phone.
- It’s interface is one of the most user-friendly out of all the photo editing apps out there making it a great app for beginners.
- The U-Point technology makes it great to edit images only in certain parts (like making the background black and white but keeping the subject colored).
- It allows you to edit your photos and export them very quickly because the interface is so simple.
- It’s available for both Android and iPhone.
- It’s also available for tablets.
What are some other great photo editing apps for Android phones?
Some other very good editing apps for an Android phone are:
Even though both these apps have more advanced features than Snapseed, the issue is that these apps have complex user interfaces which can easily confuse beginners. Whereas Snapseed has a very easy-to-understand user interface.
An Example of Using Snapseed
Check out one of our videos where we show you how Snapseed can help you selectively color an image:
Want to master Snapseed for photo editing?
Check out our course called Snapseed for Beginners, which has 27 videos and 4.5 hours of content, which helps you master this app right from A to Z. This course is available via Udemy.com.
About the Author
Hi there, I'm Kush Sharma, the founder of Creative Pad Media, an organization dedicated to simplifying photography and videography education.
We have over 40 online courses that cover various genres in photography & videography, catering to both beginners as well as professionals. These courses are available via Udemy.com. Our courses have been downloaded in over 170 countries.
I hope to see you inside a course very soon!