In this video we’ll be looking at all the basics you need to know when it comes to using Selections in Photoshop. Here are some of the things we will be seeing in this video:
Understanding what makes a selection easy or challenging in Photoshop
- An overview of the basic selection tools
- An overview of the more advanced selections tools
- Different terms, keys and shortcuts related to selections
- How to add and subtract to existing selections
- Using layer masks with selections
Here is the video:
Here is the image used in this video:
This video is from our Master Selections in Photoshop course, which has 36 videos and 6 hours of content. You can see the details of the full course by using the link below:
About the Author
Hi there, I'm Kush Sharma, the founder of Creative Pad Media, an organization dedicated to simplifying photography and videography education.
We have over 40 online courses that cover various genres in photography & videography, catering to both beginners as well as professionals. These courses are available via Udemy.com. Our courses have been downloaded in over 170 countries.
I hope to see you inside a course very soon!