- Large enough to accommodate at least two DSLR cameras, chargers and at least 3 medium sized lenses.
- It should have dedicated space to accommodate a laptop since a photographer always needs a laptop to fine tune images. Carrying a separate bag for laptop is always inconvenient.
- Should be strong enough to handle all the weight without getting damaged.
- Should have straps on one side dedicated to holding a tripod.
- Should have a third pocket/space for keeping anything extra. This is where you can fit in all the filters, cords, remotes, etc.
About the Author
Hi there, I'm Kush Sharma, the founder of Creative Pad Media, an organization dedicated to simplifying photography and videography education.
We have over 40 online courses that cover various genres in photography & videography, catering to both beginners as well as professionals. These courses are available via Udemy.com. Our courses have been downloaded in over 170 countries.
I hope to see you inside a course very soon!